Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rock The Bells 2010 Here I Come!!


So Rock The Bells is an annual Hip-Hop festival that began in Southern Cali but has now grown into global annual event. Last year was my first year attending and it was great! I got to see Nas and Damien Marley,Big Boi, Wu Tang and so many other amazing artists. And rumor has it that Lauryn Hill ( whom I am OBSESSED WITH!!!) might be there with A Tribe Called Quest. Nothing has been set in stone but either way I WILL BE THERE! and if Ms. Hill is there I might just cry from Joy! here is the line up of acts so far...
u-Tang Clan
Rakim
KRS-One
Slick Rick
Street Sweeper Social Club
Murs and 9th Wonder
Wiz Khalifa
Clipse
Immortal Technique
Jedi Mind Tricks
Brother Ali
DJ Muggs and Ill Bill
Big Sean
Yelawolf
Click the link for more info, dates,and locations
The Bag Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment